It is Thanksgiving week and it is time for a THANKFUL update. The last few months have felt like a total whirlwind around here. So many good things and days full of bad news at times. We are happy to say that despite a few steps back we always manage to take a few steps forward. Here is all the EXCITING things!
- We have weddings officially booked for 2021 and 2022! Our first wedding is in August 2021!
- We have other events booked now for corporate gatherings, bridal showers, fundraisers, and more!
- We are officially renting our studio space/ bridal suit out to other photographers and it has been amazing to see others enjoy it the way we do!
- We are about 90% of the way through all the hoops we had to jump through to get funding for our main room (Mason Room) renovation completion!
- We are set to start construction in the Mason Room in the next few weeks… first starting with HVAC and Electric and then our brick, ceiling and floors!
- We are selling T-Shirts to help spread the word and they are IN and available for pick-up! 😀
Thanks for stopping over and looking for more information! The next few weeks we will have a lot more updates so be on the lookout on social media and here!